Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shabbat Music

I previously mentioned Israel's version of Pop Idol - A Star is Born.

To be honest I only saw a few episodes of the first season and I watched those because my husband kept telling me how wonderful Ninette was. She was pretty cool then but since winning has become hysterically popular, stars in some telenovella, has lost a ridiculous amount of weight and in the process seems to have also lost her singing talent.


My daughter actually prefers Shiri who came runner-up in the first season and went on to represent Israel in the Eurovision Song Contest.


Here is the song which is pretty good and the dress isn't bad either

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Think the video doesn't work :(

SabraP said...

Shalom ginger

I have loaded the page in both Firefox and IE and the video worked fine so there is nothing for me to 'fix'.
If you are still having problem with the video you will probably have to watch the original on Youtube.

Here is the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htlxqo-g98s

Wiggley said...

Thank you :)
What a lovely song! We're going to link to this post of yours :)