Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaNoOhNo!

Today is the first of November and I have signed myself up for a whole load of trouble!

The 'trouble' most connected with this blog is the fact that I have signed up for NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month.

I have pledged that throughout the month of November - each day and every day - I will post something to my blog.

So far so good!


The second bit of trouble will be much more time consuming in that I, like another 90,000 aspiring writers around the world, have signed up for NaNoWriMo - National Novel Writing Month.

I have pledged to do my darnedest to finish a 50,000 word novel by the end of November. Yikes!

I have a word count up here on my blog and if anybody reading this has also been foolhardy enough to sign up for one of these endeavours please feel free to contact me so I can add you to my friends lists.

No comments: